Residential Insurance Made for British Columbians

Get your residential insurance through our online platform or at our office—control how you buy and manage your insurance policy more efficiently.


Residential coverage for every need


Purchasing your home is likely the most significant investment you will make. Protect your property with InsureBC’s homeowners insurance and get exceptional customer support whenever you need.

Condo or Townhouse

While your strata is responsible for placing insurance on the building, you require condo Insurance to protect your personal belongings in the event of a loss.


Your landlord’s insurance does not protect you against loss of or damage to your own contents by accidental fire, theft or other insured causes.


If you rent out a house or apartment unit to others, you need landlord insurance to protect your rental property and your personal posessions.

Learn more about optional insurance coverages

Strata water deductible

If your strata’s water deductible has increased above and beyond the limit offered under your condo policy limit, you need this insurance.

Earthquake buy back deductible

Our coverage enables you to buy down your earthquake deductible, in the event of a major earthquake.