Producer Assistant (#3896)
Who We Are:
InsureBC is one of the largest insurance brokerage groups in BC and InsureBC (University) Insurance Services is part of the InsureBC group. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and over 90 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
The Role and Opportunity:
The producer assistant is a full-time, long term position and is responsible for quoting and processing new, renewal and endorsement insurance transactions, providing superior client service and assisting with marketing objectives. This position is responsible for assisting producers with administrative work involving their books of business.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Administration of producer books of business
- General reception to telephone and clients in office as necessary
- Input and maintain client database and client files
- Process insurance applications, binders & certificates and ICBC transactions
- Track new business process to completion
- Analyzing renewals, negotiating with insurance companies and re-market existing insurance policies where necessary
- Resolve client questions/problems (or refer to producer if appropriate)
- Process client endorsements and change requests (address, banking changes, etc)
- Assist with marketing initiatives as they arise
- Involvement calendar administration and managing correspondence on behalf of producer
- Other administrative duties as requested and required
- Strong interpersonal skills, solution-oriented and results driven
- Strong organizational skills
- Cheerful and professional attitude
- Time management skills, ability to work independently as well as within a team, in a dynamic office setting
- Previous experience in the insurance industry preferred
- Knowledge of PC applications (Work, Excel, Outlook & Basic customer CRM systems) is required
- Level 2 License Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in the general insurance industry which include Personal Lines and Autoplan
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is required
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.