Personal Lines Supervisor (#2843)
Who We Are:
InsureBC is one of the largest insurance brokerage groups in BC. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and 90 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
Personal Lines Supervisor is a key member of the office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales and service of all personal lines policies and guide the office team on personal lines transactions.
This role requires the ability to manage a large book with accuracy while building and maintaining great relationships. The Personal Lines Supervisor’s primary focus is to provide front-line customer service of Personal Lines policies and take responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quote and place new business as required.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Servicing on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct are calls and process renewals
- Sell new policies/writing new business to existing or new clients, retain existing book of business in an effort to grow book of business
- Innovative in generating sale leads through new avenues as well as existing resources
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policy
- Maintain high retention rate through superior customer service
- Ability to build and enhance relationships, must have friendly outgoing personality with a good work ethic and professional attitude
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and renew renewals
- Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Min. Level 2 License
- 4-5 years of Personal Lines experience required
- TAM or Power Broker experience is considered an asset
- Strong customer focus and administration skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools and have the ability to learn and work within insurance management systems
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.