Personal Lines and Autoplan Advisor (#3531)
Who We Are:
InsureBC is one of the largest insurance brokerage groups in BC and Kamloops Insurance is part of the InsureBC group. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and 90 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
Personal Lines and Autoplan Advisor is a key member of our Kamloops office team and will be responsible for assisting Autoplan and RV clientele.
The Personal Lines and Autoplan Advisor’s primary focus is to provide front-line customer service of Autoplan policies and take responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quote and place new business as required.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Main duty will be assisting Autoplan and RV clientele
- If you know or want to progress in Personal Lines, all the better. Opportunity for advancement in all lines of insurance
- Process and monitor daily/weekly/monthly renewal lists
- Write new business and with our unique structure, you can get paid extra for it
- High School and/or Post Secondary Education
- Min. Level 1 License
- Autoplan experience preferred
- Strong customer focus and administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently in a competitive industry and be committed to superior customer service
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.