IT Support Technician (#10042)
The InsureBC Group is one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 90 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package. In this position, you will be reporting to the Payroll Team Lead and is based out of our head office located in Vancouver, BC. We will provide extensive training to the right candidate.
The IT Support Technician position is based out of our Head Office in Vancouver.
Application deadline: 2020-07-15
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network problems as well as handle various request
- Provide technical support via phone, remote access, and onsite visit as needed
- Record, track, and document issues & progress using the in-house ticketing system
- Security Review (anti-virus software, windows update and backup check)
- Provide support and assistance on other service activities (such as mobile devices and POS systems)
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with Microsoft applications and Windows Operating systems (Office 2007-2013, Window 7-10, and Window server 2008-2012)
- Excellent communication and customer service skill
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must have your own vehicle for this position as the technician will be commuting to InsureBC offices within Lower Mainland
- Must be able to lift items up to 30 lbs
- Overtime and weekend work may be required
Benefits of working at InsureBC:
- Medical and dental insurance after 3 months of service
- Staff discount on Insurance products
- Career advancement through education reimbursement
- Company sponsored events like: Team Building, Sun Run, etc.
- Supportive team environment
- Free parking
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.