Most of our locations have reopened their doors to the public and we look forward to servicing you again face-to-face. But, things will be a bit different from what you’re used to. Here’s how:
- Limited number of clients will be allowed inside at the same time
- Most of our locations will have Plexiglas and other PPE installed to protect the safety of our staff and clients
- Some of our locations will operate with reduced hours for the safety and benefit of our staff
- We are further enhancing the cleaning services at most branches
- Social distancing floor markers will be visible in most of our locations
Please continue to be patient with our teams as we are all doing our best to adjust to these new conditions.
Not ready to visit us yet?
No problem. For the time being, you can still conduct your ICBC transactions online and over the phone. Please follow the steps outlined below and we will be happy to continue servicing you from a distance.
Renew your Residential or Business Insurance Over the Phone
If you are an existing client, please contact your office to discuss your policy. We can make any changes to your policy as required and even take payment over the phone and/or email. Locate your office to discuss and renew your policy.
Hours of Operation
Please note that the office hours for some of our offices have recently changed and may not be accurately depicted our website. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the hours of operation at each of our locations may change with minimal notice so we encourage you to call the office to confirm the most up to date hours.
Purchase New Residential or Business Insurance Online
If you are looking to purchase a new insurance policy, please contact any of our offices for assistance. We also feature a number of products that can be bought online. Simply go to shop.insurebc.ca to get started.