Branch Manager (#3793)
Who We Are:
InsureBC is one of the largest insurance brokerage group in BC. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and over 90 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
Our office is looking for a strong, knowledgeable Branch Manager for our Downtown Vancouver, BC location.
We are looking for a true insurance professional who is eager to take an insurance office to the next level while positioning it for future growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will be tasked with managing our office and helping it grow in all aspects of Personal Lines, Commercial Lines and Autoplan, while getting agency ready for the new insurance era.
Branch Manager has a strong knowledgeable insurance professional who is eager to take the next step in their insurance career. The successful candidate will be tasked with supervising our office and helping it grow in all aspects of Personal Lines, Commercial Lines, and Autoplan.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Exercises the authority of a manager concerning staffing, scheduling, performance management, training, one on one coaching, employee recognition, and development. Ensures performance appraisals are completed and administered for each direct report in a timely manner. Ensures appropriate actions are in place if an employee’s performance is not meeting expectations. Keeps staff informed of branch manager meeting updates as well as any industry regulatory information or changes. Provides ongoing coaching to staff on identifying customer needs and deepening customer relationships.
- Customer Service:
- Manages expectations for exceptional customer service. Resolves customer inquiries and complaints promptly and effectively. Communicates InsureBC’s position on regulations, policies and procedures in a positive manner. Focuses on customer retention.
- Directs, controls, and/or delegates the daily operations to include the management of security procedures, audit control, end of day reporting, physical branch maintenance, and adherence to policies and procedures. Assumes responsibility for proper branch opening and closing procedures.
- Maintenance and growth of a Book of Business consisting of Personal and Commercial Lines
- Community Involvement:
- Creates a partnership with the community and with others in the InsureBC group, promoting a positive image of the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum Level 2 License
- Prior management experience with increasing levels of responsibility is an asset
- Minimum 3 years of Personal Lines experience
- Minimum 3 years of Autoplan experience
- Commercial Lines knowledge and experience is an asset
- TAM or PowerBroker experience considered an asset
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools and have the ability to learn and work within insurance management systems
- Must embrace a client-focused, customer service oriented, team mentality
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.