Autoplan Advisor (#4685)
Who We Are:
InsureBC is one of the largest insurance brokerage groups in BC. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and 90 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
We are looking for a Full-time Autoplan Agent for our office located in Surrey.
The Autoplan Advisor primary focus is to provide front-line customer service of Autoplan policies and must be comfortable with batching, working evening and one weekend shift.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Servicing on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct are calls and process renewals
- Process ICBC renewals, new policies, endorsements, cancellations etc. to existing or new clients, retain existing book of business in an effort to grow book of business
- Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes
- High School and/or Post Secondary Education
- Minimum of Level 1 License
- Prior Autoplan experience preferred
- Strong customer skills
- Knowledge of Policy Center and batching
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Must be able to work in a team or independently
- Must be able to work evenings and/or Weekends
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.