Administrative Assistant (#10050)
The InsureBC Group is one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 90 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package. In this position, you will be reporting to the Payroll Team Lead and is based out of our head office located in Vancouver, BC. We will provide extensive training to the right candidate.
The IT Administrator will be the first point of contact in case any of our staff/branches face any IT related issues. The IT Administrator will work very closely with the IT Manager. This role is suitable for someone who has previously been in an administrative role, is very well organized and can multi-task.
This position is based out of our Head Office in Vancouver.
Application deadline: 2020-07-15
- Be the primary contact for all offices via phone or email
- Coordinate onsite IT visits
- Order and track all inventory and IT supplies
- Liaise with various suppliers and Internet providers for supply and service needs
- Provide Support for IT Manager, as well as Technicians as needed
- Track IT issues
- Keep all admin files up to date
- Review Technician’s workflows weekly via Ticketing System Software and Chargeback the various locations on a quarterly basis.
- Work with accounting department to ensure that all IT invoices are e-filed, save in Ticketing System and are correct
- Keep IT department clean and organized
- Outgoing, with excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Minimum 2 years in an Administrative role
- A self-starter that thrives in a busy environment
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize in an ever changing environment is essential
- Any IT knowledge or experience would be considered an asset
Benefits of working at InsureBC
- Medical and dental insurance after 3 months of service
- Staff discount on Insurance products
- Career advancement through education reimbursement
- Company sponsored events like: Team Building, Sun Run, etc.
- Supportive team environment
- Free parking
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.